in Black an White, he wore a tuxedo
[html]

Savina couldn't help but let her smile grow as Jazper walked into view and joined them. She was constantly thankful to have him in the pack. He was such a sweet and gentle male, but she knew that if anyone got on his bad side they would soon regret it. She knew that he would protect Crimson Dreams and those who lived here without a second thought. "Hello Jazper." Her tail wagged a bit, but she kept it to a minimum. Best to appear at least somewhat professional in front of the potential new member. That is, if that is what he had come here for.

It seemed they were getting quite a few people who were looking for a fresh start or to move on from their past. That was perfectly fine with her though. While unintentional, that had been the case with her when she had come here when the pack was still Twilight Vale. "A pleasure to meet you Leroy. I'm Savina and this is Jazper," she said nodding towards the younger wolf's large form. "Yes, I understand. It can be very rough not having a home. We are accepting newcomers, but I must ask what you think you could offer us? Are there any particular skills you possess?" Everyone had something they could do. Even if it was just being a good hunter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread