in Black an White, he wore a tuxedo
[html]

WC: 300+

The coal giant sat happily wagging his twitching his tail back and forth as Savina seemed to have everything under control. His amber eyes switch from his dark leader to the new fellow, head tilted slightly with curiosity. Why did this Leroy figure look so strange anyways? It was not that Jazz was judging him, he just excited to learn where he got his curly hair and perfectly colour segregated coat. These sort of things intrigued the sensie. His ears stayed perked up listening as two conversed mostly watching Savina at work as a leader, it was actually very rear the alpha's of Crimson Dream were formal. As the husky mentioned traveling Jazper nodded in understanding. His adoptive brother, Apollo, had left the pack barely able to take after himself but had returned a grown adult. "Well if your going to have a pack Crimson Dreams is full of a wide variety of characters. Most of them very friendly, we're pretty much a big family here.” He pointed out to the two before him.

As Savina began to question the male Jazper sat back and listened carefully. The questions were very routine is seemed. As just a pup he had been asked the same questions but at that time he had been a tiny little boy. All he had promised was that he would work hard at everything he did and explained that large wolves ran in his genes. Looking back now Jazper could laugh at that response, he was now larger then the mass majority of wolves and had many skills that helped the pack. He owed Naniko a lot for allowing him to stay with the pack as a stray. However, if it weren't for his adoptive parents the midnight male would have gone nowhere fast. Upon hearing that the male knew how to fix things he could not help but to speak up, “Really? The mansion has a few things that need to be fixed, I'm afraid I'm not much good with mechanics and such of the humans. I've managed to Fix up a few rooms to make them look better, the library is my pride and joy. I mostly stick to fixing old musical instruments I find in Halifax and making the odd piece of wooden furniture or fixing up fabrics.” He explained with excitement. Between the two males maybe the mansion would shape up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread