in Black an White, he wore a tuxedo
[html]

Photobucket

Blinking he listened to Savina speak about things that would an may need t be fixed, mentally Leroy sighed at the thought of working. Not that it bothered him but it's just so annoying at times, and it's been a long time since he has gotten to use them. The last thing he got put together was a crappy bed, though it's blankets were very comfy.
'a mansion..' Before his thoughts got to go any further Leroy's head turned to the other black member as he spoke, he took care with the fact the pack was built up mostly of family which meet he couldn't cross to many people.

Smiling he nodded to Jazper slightly, " well I guess that means we would have each other to work on things..". Pink eyes turned back to the female as he listened to her question about his life, well lifestyle before, it's not like his brother all go along they were all different but we worked together when we needed it. Though Leroy remembers when he was in a small pack before, oh that didn't end so well all because he followed a selfish want..well she wanted it to. ' back to the task at hand!' Mentally scolding himself he spoke with warm deep words, " Well.. I can't pick out a word to describe it, I just lived with my brothers and parents before for a long time. We stayed together taking care of one another til we all kind of went our one way, I know where my brothers are but they seem to have their our lives and packs now."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread