when we were younger and better
[html]<style type="text/css">.febfaotemp b {color:#873e34;} .faooneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#873e34;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #dedede; color:#514640; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:17em; text-align:justify;">
--
The storm was so strong, and even now she could not remember what she was doing out there. It had all come on so fast. She kept having dreams though of a scream of some sorts, but she still could not make entire sense of it. The sea was so beautiful and it called her to it. It was a scary thought, being called into that wild mess of an ocean. The waves went over her head and were able to swallow right into its belly. Somehow it kept her alive though. She could have drowned, but somehow she drifted so far out to sea that she was unable to get back, but it kept her floating. She still did not know how many days because she had been knocked out. She probably hit her head on a rock or something.

None of that mattered now because she was here with him.

Gonna hire some kind of body guard for me now? she teased, a few more licks finding their way around his cheeks. The girl let out a happy sigh of contentment. It was wonderful, everything had gone wrong, but once again she found her way back. She was here with him and that was what mattered. Red eyes looked down into his golden ones a strong feeling of lust filling her. I love you Gabriel de le Poer, and I always will.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread