got a phosphorescent secret
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"I think that's the best idea I've heard in days!" Geneva said enthusiastically. She stopped for a moment, pausing to really look at the Lieutenant General. She seemed different. She walked a small circle around her, smiling sheepishly. She seemed so vibrant, for some reason. She seemed more beautiful than the wolfess could remember. She shrugged and explained her actions. "Is there something different about you?"

The wolfess decided to take this conversation to-go. She gestured toward the back door, shouldering it open and holding it open for the black wolfess to step through. She nudged the girl with her shoulder, mischief evident in the depths of her lime green eyes.

"Beat you to the valley," she said. The wolfess didn't pause to see if the woman would take her up the challenge, positive that she would. She took off toward the valley, not looking behind her or to the side, not sure if Savina was beating her. She had longer legs in her favor, and all Geneva had was focus. Panting, she skidded to a stop to find out the outcome of the 'race.'
[/html]

Messages In This Thread