Ribbons and Pearls
The little girl had started stalking one of the annoying squaking birds down the beach just to ease the grudge she held against them for the time. She loved to make the scavangers eye her and have to keep watch on where she went and what she was doing. She smiled a bitter smile until the scent of another crossed her maw. Flicking back her large ears for a second she turned around, forgetting the silly bird as the voice of the stranger graced her ears.

She quickly collected herself as the older woman came closer, Zana silently studied her, she'd never seen the red and cream lady before and she narrowed her eyes slightly as the figure stopped before her. She'd asked her name and the small girl knew that she couldn't be rude and not answer, but after a few moments while she was getting ready to speak to the new woman she was meeting in the clan the lady offered her own name and one that Zana knew very well.

Her eyes brightened up as she nodded, her voice shy as she answered. "I knows Gabe, I stays with Zeke and Gabe." She wasn't exactly sure what a mate meant but if the lady knew Gabriel she couldn't be all that bad. The little girl wagged her ribbon wrapped tail as she finally remembered to give her name. "I'm Zana Lykoi.." she said softly, finally after days of pounding in her head Corona had atleast helped the child with her pathedic attempts at speech.

Messages In This Thread