thread title missing
[html]<style type="text/css">.febfaotemp b {color:#873e34;} .faooneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#873e34;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #dedede; color:#514640; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:17em; text-align:justify;">
--

There was a few flurries starting to fall from the sky and a faint smile crossed the woman's lips. Nothing was funny, but it felt so nice to be back here. She watched the snow fall to the ground and she let out a long sigh. This was nice, it was something she could grow used to again. Her tail swished back and forth on the wood beside her as she sat there contentedly. She was about to stand up and go in search of her children once again when she heard footsteps from inside the house. The Mogotsi woman looked over her shoulder as the golden woman appeared in the door way and her words fell harshly on her ears.

You're back a slight pause, again. She flinched slightly and her red eyes drifted back down to the ground then turned back on her sister-in-law. No, I didn't leave. I was on the beach the day of a hurricane. The waves pulled me in and drove me out to sea, she rose to her feet and let out a sigh. A passing ship picked me up, it was a while before I came to. They had to make a few stops and then the Captain had to go off a rough description. I realized how big the world was, and how small this place actually is. It was hard, but we got back here, she said, red eyes glancing up to meet the blue of her new leader.

It's good to see you again, Corona, she added, with a small smile on her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread