[J]ust sit back relax, Sit back
[html]

She smiled at Anu, it had been a good amount of time since she had last seen her. Though her attention was almost immediately back on the stranger. It was good that he bowed, but something was irking her about this situation. He seemed so...casual. If he was looking for acceptance she preferred to see a bit more effort put into the process. Sure he had already been talking to Anu, but still. He just continued to do whatever he was doing at the stove, as if this were his home. He should have stopped whatever he was doing and put his attention solely on the two of them in her opinion.

When he asked for her name her ears flicked backwards. That was not how this worked. Brows knit together and she frowned at the masked man. "I believe it's my job to be asking the questions around here," she stated flatly. His nonchalance was really chewing on her nerves. "I am Savina Marino and I am the Lt. General here. I do hope that you've thanked Anu for that meat." Accented voice had a dangerous edge to it. Husk was treading onto thin ice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread