[J]ust sit back relax, Sit back
[html]

He immediately flicked his ears back when the female barked at her after he politely asked for her name. Why was she so intolerable towards him? Why were so many people like that? The female said her name was Savina and that she was a Lt. General. She seemed really boss-like for some reason. Anu then mentioned that she was the second-in-command.

That would have been helpful earlier on.

He hated any conversations that were too formal. He liked being calm and casual. He didn't do anything stupid that way. He immediately stood up and slid the rag off his mask and laid it down on the counter, sice he really didn't need it anymore and so he could see a little better. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know..." He voice faded a little but he was doing that on purpose. He was a pretty good actor and liar so he knew how to get by. "I prefer having casual situations... cause I get a little... uncomfortable." "Uncomfortable" in Husk's book was a synonym for "He'll make out of line remarks and pretty much be who he really is: A sarcastic ass-hole". He needed to suppress any need to make a sarcastic remark to Savina or his ass would be booted out of there. "Um.. you can ask me any question, Ma'am." He nodded his head and twiddled his thumbs, switching his line of sight from her to the floor and back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread