[J]ust sit back relax, Sit back
[html]
Sorry, I don't like to do this, but your character can be pretty abrasive. If you want to try and join again at another time you're welcome to, but he will need an attitude adjustment to get past Savina...

To her the fact that he "didn't know", was not an acceptable excuse. It wouldn't have mattered if she were a Basic Officer, she was a member of this pack and he was not. He should be showing proper respect to anyone who came by. Especially since he was in the heart of their territory. She was not happy that he was here either. Anu had probably brought him inside because of the weather, but still. The fact that he had been so casual in someone else's home greatly bothered her. The pack may be informal around one another, but that didn't mean that prospective joiners could do the same. "You should be showing respect to anyone here. This is not your home and you are trying to impress us. I can tell you right now that I am not." Hormones may have been making her fuse shorter than normal, but lack of manners ticked her off on a good day.

There was something about him she didn't trust. It had little to do with his masked face and unblinking eyes. Savina felt that there was little truth behind his words. He appeared fake to her. If someone really wanted to join their pack then they would be making a bigger effort to make amends. Showing more emotion. Not standing there like someone who had made some minor infraction. "Well you should know that there is little that's casual about gaining acceptance into a pack. That's the way it works." His casual manner around her home, lack of respect, and seeming lack of honesty were too much for him to recover from with such little effort. "I don't believe that Crimson Dreams is the place for you at this time. Perhaps you should come back when you learn a few things about manners." Her tone had an edge of anger to it, letting Husk know that she was not fooling around. "You should leave now, Husk."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread