this pain feels so good
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I said I'd bug ya with a thread so here I am! (Big-.-')

Finally, Catherine was healing. The broken arm and ribs were nearly healed, but they still ached. Every breath she took, she felt a little pain in the left side of her chest. It was getting milder as the time passed, but it was annoying anyway. Both her arms swang besides her as she walked, the left covered with white cloth, but she wasn't worried about it. What was bugging her was her right eye, hidden with a red bandana that she found in the deep of her bag. It didn't matter either it was covered or not: it wouldn't see anyhow. In the fight she had with Cwmfen after she had fallen off a tree, she got bitten in the eye, which got deeply harmed. So much that it was now blind, with a pinky scar in it. She could only half open it, and not more than that, unfortunately.

Snarling in anger, she grabbed the red cloth off her head, showing the white, milky eye for no one. Her steps were making a sultred puff sound because of the wet, cold, earthy ground. She was having a hard time trying to see. The forest was soo dense and thick that there were any light inside it. All she had left was her ears and nose. But there was no sound to be heard - except by her breathing and the sounds of her walk - and no smell to be sensed. She was blinded there. Touching around, she found a tree and supported her back on it. Sighing, she sat on the tree's large roots, wondering what kind of tree it was, and why she would end up here.

She had left the tribe's boundaries for a while, and wait to came back with full health. She didn't allow herself to be seen with those injuries. She never did, even now that herand Leland had been so close. No way. She wasn't going to show that she hadn't been strong enough to contain the beast inside her. The beast that came along with her uncontrolable father and passed it to her. She growled angrily, hoping she did not have to leave this place and no one ever find her. She wanted to keep this monster rooten inside this dark, cold place, though she was the hoster of it. No, she didn't care. She would die with it here if necessary.

She looked up, her nose pointing toward the hidden sky, and cursed herself for what she did and for what she was now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread