this pain feels so good
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
*lamp turns on above head* I've got a new plot! You'll get it reading my reply!

Catherine's eyes glittered in the dark with her interest with the rest of the information about those "bersekers", but made a face when he mentionated about one that lost the arm and kept fighting. She wondered a little, and knew it was it. Her father had relucted as she strangled him with her powerful jaws, one of his inherits to her. Like that mad state. Also, when she enbushed him, he was at ease, as if he hadn't killed Selly, Catherine's mother, like that simply never happened. But, when she attacked him, he got completely enraged. Those warriors really reminded her of him.

The grayish female straightned up, the sudden ovement making her ribs ache a little. His quesion busted her. She needed to make up an answer quickly, and a good one. "Oh. Well, I-I...I just think that it is important because... well, because... It's important to know more about other cultures and... because it remembers of my... father." she hardly couls finish, embarassed to admit that she might be daughter to one of those warriors. "My... father... in the short time I passed with him was enough for me to notice that he kind of acted like those warriors you are telling me about. I... I think he might be one of them." she finally let out her thoughts, acidentally too quickly. If she was right, all the information she could get woud be profit for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread