this pain feels so good
[html]

cake Lol, we could always use more crazed bloodthirsty wolves at souls XD

cakeAs his question sunk in, the woman suddenly seemed overwhelmed, but her awkward reply nonetheless seemed genuine. Bane imagined berserkers weren't necessarily limited to the culture he had extracted himself from within the past year; they were likely more widespread, and known under many different names. He had always believed it to be a form of mental illness used, in cultures that idolised warriors, as an advantage. He didn't particularly care.

cake"It's possible," he mused in response. "I'm sure many have the potential, but never realise it. If you wish to control it, Miss Joily, you'll need to start practicing." As he spoke, he studied her face, as he had when he had first seen her; the injuries were blatant as they had been then, and he could no longer resist asking. "I assume you got those injuries from losing your temper, if you don't mind my asking?" Vaguely he wondered how much they hurt. If she could still walk and talk, it couldn't have been horrible; then again, he had seen soldiers walk off the battlefield in worse shape than some corpses he had tended to. Adrenaline could do amazing things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread