this pain feels so good
[html]

Ooc: Lol, sure ^3^

The grayish female couldn't help but to think how would she actually control that...feeling, state, whatever it was. It had been only once, and in that single time, it felt so out of conttrol, so unstoppable, so... deadly. If it really was what happened to her father, than it was certain it was deadly. No, she wasn't going to let it happen to her again. She would do whatever she had to do to control that... beast inside her mind. The main question was simple, but still intrigating: How? she questionated, with a pitch curious tone.

She was again got in short when he asked how did she get the wounds. 'Oh...', she thought. Yeah. Well, actually only the one in my eye. I lost control when I fell from a tree... I got very mad with myself and I wind up realizing it in someone who had nothing to do with that... It was hard to say that. She was completely ashamed of what she did, more than just feeling guilty, but she couldn't find a word that fitted that feeling. And she wouldn't try to find it right now, she had better and more important things to do. Do you now Cwnfem? Cwnfem nic Graine? she asked, thinking of the funny looking female. Her blue markings in the black main pelt, and the completely white eyes... 'Freaky' she thought, the super wave of guilty messing up her thoughts again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread