everybody's got a hungry heart
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Yep, Tal's four-legged. :o

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

When the woman appeared, Tal felt a brief flare of excitement in her stomach. This was for no reason but the fact that she was bored as hell and maybe the stranger could help her change that. Almost instantly, whatever number she had counted to was wiped from her memory, and she forgot all about the skulls. Picking up her pace, she grinned at the woman as she neared; she was familiar in a vague sense, and Tal figured she'd probably spotted her in the garden once or twice, from her bedroom window. She liked to watch, sometimes, but hated to talk. Today wasn't one of those times.

"Yeah, I usually sleep in there," Tal replied cheerfully, her mood having taken a sudden change for the better. Behind her, her tail wagged lazily as she looked up at the two-legged lady, making eye contact. She wasn't overly surprised to find they had the same eyes. Red eyes were a pretty common thing around here, weren't they? Maybe it was a coyote thing. "It's old and smells like dust, but the beds are really comfortable, so I don't mind it that much, and there's lots of interesting things in there too. Do you stay there? I'm Talitha, what's your name?" Something in the back of the girl's head told her she was probably talking too much, so she ceased the questions and listened instead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread