everybody's got a hungry heart
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Tal grinned and nodded at Ryan’s comment. The grin was fake; this had nothing to do with the situation, but more to do with the fact that everything that reflected happiness in Tal was generally fake. She didn’t even know the full extent of it herself, the depth of that hole she had festering inside; she did know she was good at faking it, though, and that was all that mattered. The house didn’t scare her much. She understood why it would be scary, but the girl possessed the strength of one who knew they’d already been to hell and back, and that nothing could possibly be worse.

”Yeah, it’s not really that bad, it’s just ugly on the outside.” Unlike her. Caught up in the moment, the girl was unable to stop her tail wagging briefly as Ryan introduced herself. Another de le Poer, they were all over the place, just like the Lykois. ”Cool, we’re probably related. My dad is a de le Poer too. And my brother.” Then, as an afterthought, she quickly added: ”I can show you around inside, if you want.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread