everybody's got a hungry heart
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

It's fine, I'm slow too D: also, this post kind of sucks.

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

"Yep!" Talitha replied cheerfully with a grin as she hopped in the general direction of the mansion. In the back of her mind, thoughts of her father flitted briefly and painfully past; she hadn't seen him much lately, but it wasn't like she'd looked, either. On top of that, she had smelled something else around here lately, something she hadn't quite allowed herself to admit to yet. If her mother were here, she would've come for her daughter instead of avoiding her. Right? But whatever; Tal didn't like to waste time thinking about these things, and anyway, she was probably imagining it. She was probably just lonely.

"Second cousins, maybe? Or something? I dunno how it works," she replied, and she honestly didn't. One of these days she'd have to find out how to make a family tree just to settle these things. They got really awkward. As Ryan agreed to exploring the house, Tal grinned again, tail wagging like a helicopter blade as she leaned back on her hind legs. "Awesome, lemme just shift, it's easier in there with thumbs..." and as she spoke, she changed, her body morphing itself into something almost entirely different. The process wasn't painful for the girl, and it didn't take all that long; she did it frequently enough, after all.

Once finished, Tal stretched her arms, red-brown hair in her eyes, tail still wagging like crazy behind her as she headed off for the mansion's front entrance. "Have you ever lived in a house before?" As she spoke she reached the front door, pulling it open swiftly for her companion. The question she asked was laced with genuine curiosity -- at that moment in time, Talitha couldn't think of anything more interesting than Ryan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread