If you believe in me
[html]

Photobucket

Eyes widened as the male introduced himself and her. Swallowing in a way that could only be described as a gulp, Adelaida tried to force a smile to appear on her lips. How had he known who she was? Yet he was the Lilium, wasn’t it his job to stay on top of such issues? Or perhaps he had heard of her from some friend. She recalled the conversation with Mew, sister to this male. Yes, she had heard about him too, but not enough to guess him from any other wolf in the pack. Maybe if they were all assembled together, when he clearly showed rank and power over the others, but not now, not right out of the blue. The fact that he had been able to do so with her scared her, and though she tried not to let it show she failed.

"Yes, I am Adelaida… nice to meet you too." And although it was terrifying, it was in a way, nice to meet him. At least now she knew who he was, and it was important to know the leaders. She hadn’t even met the Rosea yet, but she was terrified to do that too. Authority figures were always terrifying, except for her father. He had been the head of the family, and while no one questioned him, he had always been so warm and loving. She did not imagine the Rosea or Lilium to be warm and loving. "I hear you are a new father… congratulations."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread