I'm just you, you're just me
[html]

OOC: Hai, brother :3 300+

Brooklyn was bored. It kept snowing, on and on, until she couldn't tell one tree from another. It had a slightly fairyland quality to it, but she honestly couldn't even muster the excitement any more, not even for the benefit of others. Did it really have to be this cold and white? When was the sun going to come back? Sighing, the pup started exploring the den, although by now she knew it inside and out. It held little surprise for her, but maybe if she found someone to play with, they could pretend to be exploring some other pack. Brightening at the though, the female started trotting around, trying to find someone. The obvious choice would be a sibling, but sometimes the adults were nice too. She liked Savina and Kansas, they always paid attention to her. Today, though, it seemed that neither of them was around.

Putting her nose to the ground, Brooklyn tried to pick up a fresh scent. It took a while, but there is was! Haven. Wagging her tail, she went out of the den and into the snow. Cold. She didn't like this very much. Thankfully, her brother seemed to have been leaving marks in the snow. Trying to match them, the pup tried to hurry to get to him. They'd have so much fun together! He seemed to have been going towards the caves. Was there something that interesting there? Shaking herself, Brooklyn walked slowly inside. His scent was stronger here. She followed it carefully, trying to make as little sound as possible.

There he was! Grinning, Brooklyn hid behind a rock and wagged her tail. He seemed to be looking at something. His attention was wholly fixed on whatever that thing was and an idea came into her head. Grinning, she lowered herself until her chest was level with the floor of the cave and called out in the strongest voice she could muster, Fee fi fu fom, who's this stranger in my home? Brooklyn tried not to giggle. It would just spoil the whole thing!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread