I'm just you, you're just me
[html]
300+

The gold was very pretty, and so shiny! No wonder dragons liked the stuff so much. He was a dragon now, so of course he liked it. He wanted more though. If one coin was pretty think of how pretty a bunch of coins and other shiny things would be? Then he could lay on top of it and sleep when he wasn't flying around and eating roasted elk and deer. The burnt orange dragonpuppy was so engrossed in his thoughts of coins and gold that he failed to hear someone enter his cave. They were being quite sneaky however, so who knows if he would have even noticed to begin with.

In his head, despite the lowered voice, he knew that it was his sister Brooklyn who had just called out to him. But this was a game, and Haven was great at games. Especially these kind of games. He wasn't the wolf pup Haven but a large menacing dragon. And it wasn't his sister Brooklyn in here, but some intruder. Maybe it was a knight, or some human trying to come and steal his coin. Well, he just couldn't stand for that! Lips curled up to reveal a hundred long sword-like teeth and smoke came from his nostrils. He rose to his feet and put out his chest, looking in the direction of the voice. "You're a stranger in my home. If you know what's good for you, you'll leave! Otherwise I'll have to burn you to a crisp and eat you for dinner!" It was fun being the dragon this time around! Of course his real ambition would always be to be a brave and strong knight, but being the dragon had it's benefits too!

Internally he hoped that Brooklyn didn't actually think that he was angry and going to hurt her. She was smart enough to know that he couldn't burn her to a crisp and eat her, so hopefully she would understand that before her was a big scary dragon. What she had said sounded kinda like an ogre. Maybe that's what she was! He'd never heard of a dragon and ogre fighting before, but that could be neat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread