I'm just you, you're just me
[html]

OOC: 300+

Brooklyn wasn't entirely sure if ogres did much else except like on top of beanstalks and eat stupid boys named Jack. They weren't nearly as good as dragons, but now that Haven had taken that role, she couldn't exactly decide she wanted to be one too. She liked playing pretend like this. It was always so much fun, especially when others joined in. She could imagine herself as an ogre, too. She'd be ten times as big as the mansion, and fierce, with a large forehead and dark beady eyes. She'd smell funny from all the human meat she ate and she'd make so much noise walking that the ground would shake. Brooklyn wondered why an ogre would want a dragon, though. Maybe for a pet? Yeah, that would be so cool. She'd get something to keep and all the gold, too!

The white pup peered around the rock and noticed her brother. Except it wasn't her brother, he was a fierce dragon. She knew they were just pretending, but this was what everything was about. They were young enough that no major cares would disturb their peace and games. When Haven opened his mouth, she imagined rows upon rows of daggers which could tear the flesh off anyone. Jumping out from behind her hiding spot, the small white female imagined herself as shaking the ground beneath her feet. There would small rocks crumbling from the walls of the cave and her loud voice would echo to the depths of the earth. You can't defeat me! I am bigger than you and much stronger. You are like a bigger lizard to me! Ho ho ho! This was much better than anything she'd tried before! Brooklyn liked being the bad guy more than the princess. Mati could be the princess if she wanted to.

She hoped that her brother wouldn't just give up. Ogres could be lying, and if he was as smart as she thought him to be, he would realise immediately that she was just lying to get him to give up. That's what an ogre would do for sure! What Brooklyn wanted was a game where they'd fight to the death and see who won the mountain of gold. Even if the ogre was just a white pup, the dragon her orange brother and the mountain of gold a piece of shiny metal, Brooklyn was convinced this was the best kind of fairytale ever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread