I'm just you, you're just me
[html]
This is wonderful X3
300+

As the ogre jumped out from behind the rock the whole cave shook, sending little rocks and pebbles everywhere. Some hit him, but his thick scales protected him so well that he barely even felt them. In his mind the cave was humongous, not the tiny little one they were actually standing in. In fact it would be tall enough for him to fly. A glint was in the dragon's green eyes and he smirked at the ogre, smoke rising from his nostrils. Ogres were notorious liars and he knew this. She might have size on him, but he was more well armored. Not only that but he could breath fire and fly. Their size and strength wouldn't count for much against his weapons and advantages.

"Oh, I think I can defeat you. You may be big but I have better powers on my side. Like these." At those words his wings were furled out, making him look fearsome. Then taking a deep breath, a white hot jet of flame came from his mouth. It didn't hit the ogre, but it was close enough that it would be able to feel the heat from it. Closing his mouth so the flame would cease he grinned. "I also have sharp teeth and claws to tear at you with. Your skin is soft but I am covered with thick strong scales! You're nothing but a big stupid oaf to me!" His aim was to hurt the ogre's pride and make her afraid. "So you foolish ogre, going to run home and cry? Or do I have to give you a reason to cry first?" The dragon was not afraid. He was bold and confident. If they really wanted a fight then it is a fight they would get. Wings and claws flexed, ready to take off at the first sign of attack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread