I'm just you, you're just me
[html]

OOC: They are completely and utterly adorable <3 300+

The dragon was bigger than she'd thought. But no matter. She was an ogre, with thick skin that smelled bad and with big, strong fists that could crush most animals like straws. Brooklyn knew she wouldn't be able to crush the dragon, but perhaps if she could get her arm around its neck and squeeze, she would cut out the air and kill it. Then she would mount its head on a wall and take back all the gold. What the dragon didn't know was that the filthy cloth hanging around its body hid a couple of large daggers. She grinned, showing teeth yellow and a breath as foul as a million dead bodies.

However, she had not expected the fire attack. While it didn't hit her, Brooklyn knew that when the dragon would do it again, the hair on her head would catch fire. No matter. Perhaps she could get to the dragon before he could hurt her. You think I am afraid, lizard? You show off! There is a limit to how long you can breathe fire for. There is none to my strength. She threw her head back and laughed, a horrible sound, like nails dragged on a blackboard. This pathetic creature, defeat her? She was queen of the ogres! She was the most powerful there ever had been. You don't scare me, dragon. I am stronger than you. Your fire and your pathetic claws are no match against my strength. I will tear you limb from limb! With a deafening roar, Brooklyn charged at the dragon, her large feet bouncing almost nimbly on the ground. She wanted to go for the throat, hoping to make a shot of the chest if nothing else. Pulling out a dagger, she shouted an incoherent battle cry and pelted full-speed at the orange dragon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread