I'm just you, you're just me
[html]
No worries! :3

As the dragon tasted the ogres blood and heard her screams of pain and fear he knew that victory had been won. Not that he thought the outcome would have been any different. He had chosen this cave as his lair for a very good reason, that it was tall enough that he could fly in it. While he had the aerial advantage no one would ever be able to defeat him and take his precious gold. This ogre queen had been foolish enough to think that her size and strength would help her and now she was paying the price for her greed. The dragon knew he could not lose. Not in his own lair with all the advantages stacked in his favor. The ending had been inevitable.

Then the voice of his sister broke through the fog of their fantasy world. Her white ear was held between his teeth and he was laying on top of her. Releasing her ear he jumped off of Brooklyn and looked down at her, flashing a toothy grin. "I wouldn't have been much of a dragon if I wasn't heavy, now would I?" It had been a lot of fun playing imaginary games with her. He could be more rough and tumble with Brooklyn than either Mati or Salem. Pink tongue gave her nose a loving lick. "So what have you been up to, huh? I haven't seen you in forever!" It really had been a long time since they had played just the two of them. She was like him in that she liked to go off and explore on her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread