I'm just you, you're just me
[html]

OOC: 300+

Brooklyn got off the floor of the cave and shook herself, dust rising from her white coat and making her sneeze. For all they'd been playing around, she didn't feel tired at all. Indeed, she would have continued the fight were it really possible for the ogre queen not to be burned to a crisp. Technically she had died trying to steal the dragon's gold, which only meant that if they decided to start playing again she would have to devise a different scenario. For now, though, she was perfectly content with just talking to Haven. Sitting down, she curled her tail around her legs and smiled at her brother. How much they'd grown. She could not remember much of their early days as pups and indeed she liked it better now, when she could articulate proper sentences to express how she felt. She missed Haven a lot when they weren't together and out of all four of them, he was her favourite. It was pretty obvious, but Brooklyn didn't feel guilty over it. She loved her whole family, she just happened to love her orange brother the most.

Ogres are bigger sometimes, you know. This time I didn't choose that big a danger to you. I'll get your cold next time! When he licked her nose, she wagged her tail and affectionately nudged him back. His question made her pause for a moment to think. What had she been up to, indeed. Well, mostly she'd been bored, if that was what he meant. The winter needed to end already, so she would go swimming in the lake and explore the lands further from Crimson Dreams. It's been a bit boring. I've missed you a lot. I want to go out exploring and see some of the other packs. How about you? Do you have any interesting adventures to tell me about? Brooklyn would have liked to join Haven on his journeys, but he had always been the more reckless of the two. She thought this through, whereas he relied on his bravery to save him. She had to admire that about him. She did admire it, in fact. She liked it quite a lot, it always made her slightly more curious about what was out there.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread