I'm just you, you're just me
[html]
lol, seems like Haven's everyone's favorite xD
300+

Haven also was far from being tired from their little game. It took much more than that to wear the orange boy out. But it was good to have a chance to just sit down and talk with Brooklyn. He loved talking just as much as he loved to play. Besides, it was his sister and he wanted to make sure her life was going well! He didn't think anything would be wrong. Everything in the pack was fine and everyone was happy, so there wouldn't be any reasons like that for her to not be okay. Regardless, if there ever was anything wrong he would be there for her. While he might think of himself as specifically Mati's protector, he was the protector of his whole family. He wanted to always be the one to make sure they were safe.

His tail swept the floor as he chuckled at her response. "Well, well, we'll just have to see about that! I don't think there's anything that could really defeat a dragon, except a knight. But I'm just as much a knight as a dragon, so I know all the tricks!" He was only ever boastful like this around his siblings. They knew that he wasn't full of himself and he was just goofing around. Bi-colored ears dipped for a moment as she said that she missed him. The Aatte pup had been running around quite a bit as of late. He really should spend more time at home. "I've missed you too. I promise to stick around more, but you should come with me one of these times! I know you'd have fun!" Brooklyn wouldn't be as nervous as Mati would be traveling far, and he didn't like putting their brown sister in uncomfortable situations.

"Me? Well, I went and saw one of the packs up north. It was called...uh...Dahlia de Mai! There was a nice wolf named Ril'o there. And I've been to Inferni a couple times. I have a friend there, her name is Siobhan. She's really, really nice. I also met a little pup that was smaller than us named Valkyrie and her momma. We played the question game." Haven loved talking about all his little trips and adventures. Maybe it would encourage Brooklyn to come with him next time!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread