holy diver, tis been too long
[html]

Sigh, he hasn't been in this new land for about two weeks now and he has had quite a time. The little firecracker made him smile as his black and white body walked quietly past the trees, Leroy finally decided to come and pay his brother a visit. Though he may not even want to see him pestering Lysander is always an option, that's what brother do and are for with that thought he didn't think twice bout doing so. Pink eyes lead the way as his nose sniffed out his sibling very easily through his new packland, Leroy seemed to be everywhere else besides his own packlands. The thought seemed very welcoming to go back home and picking a room in the mansion, ' oh I'm gota find me some new blankets.' Pausing outside the old cabin like house his curly tail swayed behind him as that sly smile crawled along his lips, tilting his head he spoke up with his dry with playful tones. " Hey! Sander I know our in there.." Lowering his body to a sit be didn't feel like going into the house, Lysander always picked boring homes and he doubted it would change now. Leroy's coat was clean but he did have some thick scabs on the deep cuts, waiting his pink eyes looked for his brothers movement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread