holy diver, tis been too long
[html]

The voice seemed to echo in his empty cabin, bouncing off the unadorned walls, floor, ceiling. The steel gray and cream husky flicked his ears in irritation and surprise at the name called out and rose up on two feet in his luperci form. With a sudden burst the door flew open to reveal one of his three brothers. Gray eyes swept over the male in surprise, having known Leland was in the area but Leroy… now that was a surprise. “Don’t call me that…” He pursed his lips and then wrinkled his nose in mock disgust at the sight of his black coated brother. “Ya followed me here, didn’t ya? “ The male had to of arrived after Lysander’s own arrival, he had spent a solid week scouting out all the territories in the area, if Leroy had been here before, Ly would have smelt him.

Opening the door as wide as he could, Ly stepped back into the empty cabin, clearly in view of the other and sat down in the middle of the empty room. Titling his head quizzically at the male, he indicated the space next to him. “Well aren’t ya goin’ to come in? I just cleaned up for you.” There was no sign of humor or mirth in his voice, it was set and serious, but of course, there was nothing to clean up. The cabin was devoid of everything except Lysander’s own gray and white fur littering the ground where he slept. Lysander merely waited for the male to join him, not bothering to pick out a face or personality to pretend to be. Leroy knew Ly’s games, all his brothers did, they had grown up together, it was harder to fool them than anyone else. Which was a shame.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread