holy diver, tis been too long
[html]

Listening to his brother talk as he let his troubles and problems faded away, sighing it felt a bit nice to have something familiar here. Even if it is a snappy brother. Leroy emptied his head at the moment, paying attention to his brother sarcasm with a smirk. Leroy wasn't in too much of a hurry to see Leland, of all their brothers Lysander was the closest he was able to get to a normal sibling. Yes the other two were nice and very, well foolish, they never agreed much with anything Leroy or Sander did. They may not be perfect but they're the best they got, and at least Leroy wont hear whinny from him.

"Now that's just wonderful, a family away from a family!" Chuckling he meant no harm but was glad his sibling was doing well, and it appeared he was in better condition then Leroy. Pink eyes noticed Lysander look over his wounds without a word, it didn't bother Leroy that he didn't ask but merely interjected with a calm voice. "You know me.." Ears turned when the question rang, he was unsure to say anything about Crimson Dreams. Though it didn't seem to matter anyway, what would happen will happen not change on his part. "me? well I made my way into Crimson Dreams, nice place..though i haven't been there lately"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread