the chance of a lifetime
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Okay. Only hope it is not too godmoding -.-' After all, it didn't reached completely to her.

Catherine was wondering where the others were, but she heard a known voice. Dawali's. She had to run a little to find him. The race she had to run after the cow elk had tired her a lot, she almost couldn't feel her legs. Looking at the falcon, she pointed to the ground, ordering him to stay. The grayish female went toward the voice, half running, half walking. She only knew she was really running because she could see them moving. When the red wolf was in her sight, she knew what he meant with "give a hand". The animal was harmed, but was still kicking around. She rolled her eyes, but pulled off the knives on her pants, one in which hand. She mimicated toward the male to fake she was not there and try to get the cow's attention.

Crouching very lowly to the ground so she wouldn't get in the female's head height, but not enough to support her weight on her hands, holding the knives. Going right behind the elk, she prepared the attack. With the knives tight on her hands, she got up slowly, still half crouched, the arms up. Pushing them back to get more impulse, she released all her strenght at that attack. Not only her strenght, but her anger, her rage for every bad thing that happened to her and ruined her sense of life. The death of her mother and father, her wanders, her starvation, her problems, and more, don't matter how little it was. She could almost feel her eyes glittering with the madness she sent throught her body to her arms. She felt extremely light as the knives penetrated at the elk's skin, fat, muscles of the elk's back, and through the space between the cow's ribs. She didn't know what she hitted, but the creature was turning around crazily, like a worm on a hook. The grayish female left the knives where they landed and fastened backwards, away from the dangerous hooves, but then laughed.

"I hope it was enough help." she said, with a joyous tone. Distracted with the red wolf, she didn't see the prey's limb rushing down toward her. It hitted near her arm and reached to the ground heavily, the strenght of the attack cutting her skin, forcing a whimpers out of her throat. It wasn't enough to brake her arm, luckly. If she was a little closer, she would have to wear a bandage again. Backing up a little more, yards away from the elk. She hold a hand over the wound, stalking the bleeding. It wasn't too heavy, neither too light, so it was a moderate cut. Less to wory about. She watched with empty eye to the elk dying and lie in the ground, motionless.

"Oh, would you help me now? I killed one, and I can't pull it. Please?" she asked, with pleading eyes, not really worring about the cut. It wouldn't stop her, not now. After all it was just a cut right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread