the chance of a lifetime
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... blebot.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Mind if you ended this one? ^3^

Catherine did as she was told. She kept still, although her skin was burning with those stingings and held her arm as Dawali shown her. After all, he was a doctor and knew what he was doing. There was no reason for her to not do it. When the red wolf started to gather his stuff back, she tried to stand up without using both her arms. It was almost imposssible, but she did. It would be hard to help with both arms useless. Everytime she moved the harmed one, it ached like hell, and the other, she wouldn't move anyway. She whisted sharply and loudly. It would probably scare or just surprise the male, but it worked and Seymour's shade in the sky shown up. It falled toward the ground but floated before actually reaching it. Not even bothering to land on the grayish female's shoulder, she just used the low speech. It only took a seconds for the bird to go and land on the male head, taking care not to claw him.

"He will lead you to the other one." she told him. The wolfess had other things to do. "Sorry, But I think I'll place something here, you know. I wished to help you out, but... well.." She said, nodding her head to the wound covered with her hand. That would be enough. She wanted to wave, but was afraid to do something wrong or painful. She watched the peregrine falcon to flap his wings in front of Dawali, harshing, demanding his attention. She rolled her eyes because of the bird's overreaction. After all, she had already told the male that he was going to guide him, all that excitement was worthless. But it was his personality, and she had to take it. As she did until now. 'I just hope he remembers to be humble...' she thought. It was Seymour's personality to be show-off sometimes. As if he would stop himself in front of an known face, but not that well. She sighed, imaginating what stupid, reckless, mindless that falcon would do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread