The words have all been writ by one before me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her mind clearly elsewhere, the femme stalked through the calf deep snow, the leather sheathes at her hips slapping rhythmically. The white stuff needed to leave, she mused, and soon. She was more than ready for spring, though it was not officially due for another moon or so. Perhaps with the turn of the seasons her mind would clear along with the snow. She hoped so. Confusion was not a welcome emotion in her book, it made things difficult. She heaved a sigh, watching it billow from her mouth in a wide arc of misty white.

Overhead, Tobias screeched a cry, then stooped, pinning a rabbit from the earth and killing it. He was quite the effective hunter, Hanna had found, especially since his wing had healed completely. She didn't understand why the red-tailed hawk chose to remain her companion, but she didn't question it. He was the only true friend she felt she had. At least the only one she saw with any consistency.

Catching a whiff of fishy salty air, Hanna made a slight correction in her path that put her along the beachline, though even it was drifted with snow. Her eyes scanned the beach in front of her, falling upon a woman of similar color as she was. The other had a bag similar to the one slung across Hanna's shoulders. She raised one arm in greeting as she neared, and called, "Hello! Mind if I join ya?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread