Which maybe in the end became a song
[html]

OOC: Yup, the date is fine ^^

Increasingly Leland was becoming a homebody, leaving Aniwaya less and less as time went on. His last excursion out of the packlands had been all the way to Halifax, which was where his spiritual journey had become complete and he became whole– at least that was how Dawali would have put it. To Leland it mostly meant he had come back with a souvenir, who was not running out in front of him, stopping every so often for the bumbling husky to catch up. His spirit guide, Pixie, her small kitten butt was often the only visible part of her as she prance along yards in front of her, Leland all the while wondering if she was just playing or if, perhaps, she was actually leading him some place. She had still, as of yet, proved herself useful, but he trusted Dawali, he trusted Aniwaya, and besides, if spirit guides weren’t somehow needed, why would they exist? Surely Leland couldn’t be imagining her, else Asha and the others never would have seen her as well. And they wouldn’t have their own.

With a spurt of speed the calico kitten was now out of sight and Leland sighed heavily, calling after the creature. Pixie, ya damn fool, get back her! And picking up his own pace, the two legged male followed after her. They were certainly past the Aniwaya borders now, and Leland was less comfortable with the lands outside his home. Yet his sense of smell was keen enough, even for being a dog and not a wolf, and soon enough he found the kitten, plopped down in front of a stranger. The music coming from the flute was luring and calming, and Leland paused, forgetting his wayward spirit guide and just stared momentarily at the sable female. Remembering himself, he ducked his head, averting his eyes when he became of just how long he had stopped to stare. Ah, sorry there miss, I was lookin’ fer my... Leland paused, trying to remember again and then the tiniest mew from Pixie prompted the male. My cat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread