Wanderlust
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: 400+

For all his usual stoic attitude and rather calm approach to life, Lubomir had to find himself blushing when Hanna welcomed him to the family. It had been a long time since he'd heard the title and longer than it really needed to be. He couldn't yet think of it in those terms himself, but that was because he seemed to be so old-fashioned. He preferred to receive the blessing from high ranking family members, like Hanna herself, before he thought of it in those terms. He wondered what his mate would think of him if he decided to act in this manner. She might giggle and be surprised. "Thank you, my lady. I hope to make Mew as happy as possible. She has long been my friend and companion and in my mind, there is no doubt that I have made the right choice. For her and for myself." It was just like him, too, to put her above his own needs.

He watched her prepare the meat with an odd sort of curiosity, for he had never seen anyone take such great pride in it. He himself did not much care for it and his meeting with the wolf Bane had only served to consolidate this idea in his mind. Meat was good raw or cooked and really, to Lubomir it mattered little just how much time was spent on something like this. Still, he had to give credit where it was due and she certainly knew what she was doing. Soon, the rabbit was cooking and the smell of meat and herbs would fill the cabin and the male's nostrils, accentuating his hunger.

Lubomir felt better when she explained that her connection to Pilot had little to do with the Shadowed Sun pack and more to do with a friendship between the two. "You are an artist, then," he pointed out matter of factly. He had never himself thought about getting a tattoo, although now she mentioned inking one for Pilot, he thought that perhaps it would not be such a bad idea. He had read a little bit on tribal arts and it seemed like a ritual of passing. "So if I would ask for one, would you do it for me? I cannot say it is something I have thought about for very long, mostly because of my solitary nature. Ever since I left the Old Country, I have only belonged to two packs: Tayui and Pilot's and Dahlia de Mai. So really, if I were to get one, it would be something that connects me to both packs but also to my own self. Something like the dahlia flower and the word for knowledge in my native tongue. What do you think, Hanna? " It was perhaps a more personal question than most, but he was genuinely curious. It might amount to nothing, but there had never been any harm in trying, had there?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread