guess i'm doing fine,
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

He was hesitant, not wanting to ruin the device but wanting to see how it worked. Giggle had discovered a little push-switch that made the top spring open. There was an indent where some sort of disc was supposed to go, he supposed. He closed it, and flipped it over. Two little screws covered in rust seemed to be holding down part of the black plastic-material. The wind didn't favor him, and he didn't even notice the other's presence until they spoke. Startled the coyote jumped up, shoving the device in to the crook of his arm where his sling was. The man before him was not a wolf, thankfully. But it smelled like a pack and it was a canine of some sort. Blinking indigo eyes, he tried to place the creature. He had read of dogs before and huskies even. Perhaps this was one of them? Half suspicious, half curious, he responded.

'I found something back in the city,' he spoke quickly, trying to project a friendly- if distant- air. He noted all the junk behind the dog (if it was a dog) with interest. 'And you, did you find anything good?' With his head he indicated the bag. Giggle didn't think to introduce himself yet, but instead left that obligation on the other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread