guess i'm doing fine,
[html]

“Oh well, nothing too exciting...” he mumbled nonchalantly as he reached behind him, feeling in the sack and pulling forth one of the bottles. Absently mindedly he played with it, rolling it between his two hands, tossing it from one hand to the other, all the while looking the male up and down, his head titled and his lips pursed as he took the other in. “Looks like ya’ve been in a spot of trouble recently, huh?” Steel eyes focused on the sling, the arm awkwardly wrapped in it. Clicking his tongue he nodded, as if confirming something he had known all along. “Yup, good thing I came along. I’m a medic, ya know?”

Moving in closer, Ly allowed himself to peer at the male’s arm, clicking his tongue all the while. “Yup, yup, that looks bad... hmm” He stared down at the bottle in his hands, then back to the male. “A fellow in your condition shouldn’t be tramping about Halifax, no sir. Does it hurt much?” Click, click, click. He stared at the male’s arm, the machine he had found, then the strangely colored eyes of the coyote. “Well anyway, my name is Samer, who are you?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread