guess i'm doing fine,
[html]

“Hmm, rebroken? Let me see.” Without waiting for a response Lysander took one hand and felt with clumsy fingers the healing arm of the coyote. All the while his face appeared concerned, his eyes brows knit together as if he were concentrating. Clearing his throat, he withdrew his hand and took up tossing the bottle back and forth, watching the liquid squish from one side to the other for a few moments. Looking back at the male, he nodded, as if to confirm the coyote’s fears. “Aye, yup. Certainly does have to be rebroken, ya set it all wrong.”

Squish, squish, squish. The gray male with his matching eyes began to roll the bottle back and forth between his palms. “Well Giggle... Giggle huh? What a nice name ya got. Where’d ya get such a nice name...” Ly let his voice trail off, tilting his head to once side as he considered the male’s name, smiling just the tiniest bit and then seeming to find his train of through once again. “Oh right! Well Giggle, I can reset the arm for ya. I gotta warn ya though, it will hurt.” He nodded sagely, his steely eyes concerned, curious as if to Giggle would take him up on his offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread