guess i'm doing fine,
[html]

Nodding he opened the bottle and shoved the bottle into Giggle’s hand, quite clumsily. Momentarily Lysander missed the feel of the bottle in his hands, would the coyote actually drink the stuff? It was quite strong, but so far he had played along with the husky. Just how far could he take it? “Drink up sonny! I want to see at least half that stuff gone before I get to work, yeah?” Lysander set off, not bothering to look back to see if Giggle complied with the orders but kicking debris out of the path every now and then as if to make the journey easier on the lame coyote. They were headed back into the heart of the city, the buildings growing up around them, becoming taller. Lysander’s skillful eyes darted in and out of the windows, searching for the right building to choose as his clinic.

“How ya comin’ with that stuff?” Lysander looked back to see if any at all had been consumed. He would prolong the walk to make sure that the male was taking in the alcohol, it would make the game exponentially more enjoyable for the dog if his patient was drunk. Turning back to the path, he hummed to himself, passing by buildings left and right, all the while as if he knew where he was going. “So ah, Giggle, how’d ya go about breakin’ that arm anyway? Huh? It seems like a bad one. You clumsy or somethin’?” ‘Samer’ let his tail wag as he spoke, being oh so cheerful for the coyote in his charge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread