guess i'm doing fine,
[html]

i'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
'Ly shoved open a door, to reveal a dentist’s care and internally Leland swore.' Split personalities, lol? XD<3
They had reached a building, the details of which were hard for the coyote as he descended into blissful drunkenness.
Giggle had almost been too happy to oblige the male and were he in a better state of mind, he would have begun to regret it as they entered the dentist's office. Luckily for Samer, all the man could smell was the artificial plastic under layers of dust and see bright lights and chairs, and thus assumed that this was, in fact, an office. He was shuffled into a chair and crinkled his eyebrows slightly. 'Always thought that doctors used couches,' he mumbled but didn't resist.

Giggle nodded vehemently as the husky spoke, continuing his previous line of thought. 'Yeah, yeah! Nev'r had an opin'on 'till they ganged up on me. It was even a child, too! A child an' some devil woman. Think it's the packlife, drives'em nuts, too close together.' He was babbling without noticing, pressing the bottle into his chest as he spoke. It was almost completely depleted by now. His eyes were bleary. The coyote sighed and relaxed his broken arm, letting his eyes fall closed, just for a moment, even though it felt so nice... he sat, comfortably drowsy, almost asleep, waiting for the male to do his job.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread