We are all the same
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

FINE Backdated to about Jan 20 okay?!? Cer wastes no time getting to the point.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cwmfen was the first to arrive and Cercelee smiled and returned the respectful smile the female offered her. She was quite pleased that Cwmfen had stayed in their ranks so long, despite Firefly’s and Mew’s seniority in the pack, Cwmfen had shown no resentment in serving Dahlia de Mai. She had quickly made her way up the ranks and Cercelee guessed that it was not impossible for the woad marked female to go even higher. It would require more thought later, for now she was content the female had shown up so swiftly. “Thank you for coming so quickly, I hope you do not mind waiting on the others.” They lapsed into silence, though Firefly quickly arrived and Cercelee smiled, taking in the woman with the wide girth. “Firefly.”

They three continued to wait and when Mew arrived, Cercelee was more than ready to begin, if only because she had kept the other two wondering for so long. “No worries Mew, I just have something to discuss with the three of you.” There was no reason to beat around the bush, she had stated her reasoning for this meeting and so she would just continue on with it. Small talk would be out of place in this assembled group she decided. “I’ve created a council of sorts for Dahlia de Mai, composed of the members Haku and I depend on most, those most devoted to Dahlia. You three are it.” Cercelee pursed her lips, looking from one, to the other, to the last. She knew that at times not all three got along, but they would quickly need to learn to work together. “Your ranks are all equal now, just below the leadership ranks.” What more was there to say?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread