We are all the same
[html]
This is crap and I apologize.
Word Count: 372

This is the first day of my life.
I'm glad I didn't die before I met you

Mew looked intently at Cercelee, doing her best to ignore her pregnant sister-in-law who at the same time was also her cousin. It wasn't that she didn't feel the femme was worthy of her gaze or any foolish thing like that, it was simply because her presence made her uncomfortable. It was Haku's children she carried inside of her, and she cared for them, but for all Mew cared the shell that kept them alive might as well drop dead. She'd also hurt Haku through hurting Firefly, or at least attempting to hurt Firefly, and that was something which she regretted. Cwmfen and Cer, on the other hand, was on her good side by miles, and it was easier to pay them attention. Thus, her green eyes wandered between them, only landing on Firefly when she joined the conversation. So they were a council, huh? The pregnant femme didn't seem to like this fact, and Mew didn't really care to or fro as long as Firefly would behave herself. She relished any idea of working together with Cwmfen, as she saw a potential close friend in the dark female. She, too, was curious whether Cer had a specific task for them, or whether they had simply been called to be informed. Not speaking up, she turned her gaze on their leader, until Firefly spoke, clearly giving away that she'd rather be elsewhere. Mentally, Mew frowned at this; didn't she feel obligation towards their rosea? Their pack? Honestly, she didn't understand why Cer wanted Haku's mate-bitch to be in a high position anyways, as she clearly didn't deserve it, and clearly had no pressing urge to serve to the benefit of them all.

Mew's eyes went to the bulk on her cousin's stomach, and concluded that perhaps it would be better if Firefly went back home. If not for her own sake then for the litter. However, if she spoke up she knew the woman would get the wrong picture, and judging by the amount of self-control she had she would most likely make a scene. Sighing, though inside of herself, Mew looked to the rosea and said nothing, waiting for her response. The question had already been voiced, so why repeat it?

But, now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you
And I'd probably be happy
[/html]

Messages In This Thread