We are all the same
[html]
Word Count: 369

This is the first day of my life.
I'm glad I didn't die before I met you

Cercelee presented them with a question, and Mew quickly saw that it wasn't necessarily the answers her rosea wanted. By doing this she was probably hoping to create a feeling of unity between them, after they have shared their thoughts on themselves. The white femme only hoped sincerely that her pack leader and friend wouldn't turn the question onto others afterwards, making all of them judge each other in turn. It could quickly escalate, and Mew was too tired for a scene. Her green eyes went to the black woman in front of her as she spoke, then to Firefly as she too answered Cer's question. The orbs then changed to look at something beyond this world, seemingly, as she thought about her task. Her strengths? She was determined, resolute, and she clung hard to her morale and principles. In a way, this was already mentioned by Firefly, as one of her strengths - as someone not easily swayed. And Cwmfen had mentioned her social awkwardness, another point which Mew shared. What was left for her to say? Clearing her mind from this, her thoughts went to Haku, and she knew what she could say.

I rely heavily on justice and my principles, and will be able to remain neutral in situations that require it of me, no matter my relation to those involved. The green eyes landed on Firefly as she said this, hoping the light-headed woman had the wits to understand her point. No matter her relationship with Haku, should he act too out of line she would not hesitate to kick him out. However she often chose to be ignorant about people's history, especially her brother's, but that had nothing to do with pack responsibility, but rather personal preference. Should anyone, even the other three femmes here, any friend or foe of hers, do injustice or become a victim of it, Mew would seek just treatment of those involved, even if she hated them, or loved them. Her gaze landed on the blue-marked female, and she spoke again. I - too - have trouble interacting with pack members. I prefer my own company, and is satisfied with this. That is something I should try to change.

But, now I don't care, I could go anywhere with you
And I'd probably be happy
[/html]

Messages In This Thread