I can actually see my breath tonight.
[html]

TOXICIt's been a reaaaaally long time! :x sorry for the rustiness and shortness.
btw, if i have toxic's posistion wrong, i can fix it.

TOXICCharacter Name: Toxic Destruction

TOXICCharacter Birthdate: October 2007
TOXICregular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

TOXICE-mail: justxlove@gmail.com

TOXICToxic never felt complete allegiance to one parent. He was beautifully mixed between the two, a shape shifter who knew exactly what to say between the two parents in times he was needed. It went all the way through to his exterior: a beautiful gray coat, further proof that Toxic was a hybrid of good and evil. Now, he was looking at his dad, Naxolone, who took Toxic, Midnight, and Garnet away from Mommy. Toxic was not aware that Asphyxia had left them, too, being the first one to disappear from them. All Toxic knew was that all their belongings were below him on the rickety sled, and that his whole family minus Mommy were searching for greener pastures.

TOXICToxic shared a quick moment of affection with his father, then turned to his siblings, wondering if they knew what was going on. He sighed and snuggled closer to Garnet. “Are we there yet?” He asked to no one in particular, opening the floor to answers to the age old question children always asked at the worst of times. It was frustrating, not being told what was going on or where they were going; Toxic wanted to be in the loop. More importantly, he wanted to know “Where's Mom?” Maybe sometime on this trek someone could answer all of the little guy's questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread