thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Sometimes this leadership role really could be a curse. Though Savina knew that she would feel this way whether she was the Lt. General or not. Ever since coming here she had felt the need to keep her friends together. That was an impossible task however. She couldn't control the wills and actions of her packmates anymore than she could control the weather. She didn't want to control them either. She just wished that things wouldn't get so complicated. Even though she cared more about her unborn children than anything else, it was hard to let go of her other concerns as well. Especially since one of her most cherished friends was leaving the lands.

The truth was she would always be worrying about Geneva until she knew that she was safe somewhere. Out of sight was not out of mind for the Italian fey. Hearing that the woman wasn't sure where she was going filled her with dread. While she knew that Stockholm was a grown wolf and could take care of herself, there were too many bad creatures out there for a small lone female to avoid. "Don't worry, I'll take care of myself. I won't put them in danger," she said, touching her stomach. "I'll look out for Anu, don't worry. We'll all be alright in the end." She included Geneva in that statement, no matter how foggy the future looked at this point.

Looking deep into the wolfess' lime green eyes, her own had a very stony and serious depth to them. "I hope that you'll go to another pack, I don't like the thought of you out there on your own. My friend Cercelee leads Dahlia de Mai up to the north, she's a very good wolf. And Kansas' mother lives in Phoenix Valley. But wherever you do go, when you settle down please let me know? You don't have to come for a long visit, but I want to know that you're safe." Her words were almost more of a order than a request. "I want you to be here when they're born as well. Gods willing everything goes well." While she tried not to think on it too often, she knew that many things could happen before her pups were brought healthy and alive into the world.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread