now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]
Thanks! Jenny/Ehno made it for meh :3 short D:

As her beloved mate returned her kisses with his own she let out a happy little whine. As he let his chin touch her shoulder she briefly nuzzled against his neck, breathing in his scent. She knew it almost better than her own now, but that didn't mean that she loved it any less. Then as he asked her what it was her eyes were full of light as she looked into his. Sitting down was out of the question for her, she was far too happy and excited. Her tail would probably only bounce her back up if she tried. "I just found out, Kansas I'm pregnant!"

Her heart swelled in her chest. Savina couldn't wait to see his face, to see the subtle emotions play on his handsome visage. She knew that he had his concerns about his ability to be a parent, but he would be happy, she knew he would be. "We're going to be parents my love!" A bit redundant perhaps, but the raven fey just couldn't contain herself. Never before had she had so much energy surging through her. Energy that was impossible to hide even if she had wanted to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread