now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]

This totally made me think of Knocked Up, even though it's totally different.
"I'm pregnant."
"Fuck off!" xP

Though he didn't yet know what caused it, her excitement was contagious. He felt an electric warmth in his belly that traveled through to his chest and face. The energy of it made him want to jump around, but instead he shifted his weight from one front paw to the other, leaning back and fourth. He imagined her eyes closing as they touched... it felt so good to be loved like this. She pulled away, and he knew now was the time she would tell him what was on her mind.

And then the words left her velvet lips. The baby blue pools widened, his waving tail slowing to a stop. "Savina, you're..." he said slowly. Then it sunk in. She was pregnant. With his children. Shit! The reality hit him like a speeding semi, and he felt as if the energy inside him had burst like a bomb. His eyes were alight with joy and surprise. They'd been diligent about trying for puppies, but he hadn't expected feeling this way when it happened. He rushed into her slender body for yet another embrace, showering her neck with gentle licks. "I-I'm so happy. So happy for you. For us." He smiled into her soft, dark fur. This was a happiness so different... it felt wonderful. And he didn't even feel afraid. "How long.. how far along do you think you are?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread