now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]
Hahahaha! God I love that movie XD
300+

She could feel her energy transferring over to him. Perhaps it was only natural, but she wanted to think it was because of how closely they were linked. That such feelings could be so easily transferred from one to the other without the use of words. As his feet shifted she just let herself rock with him for a few seconds, just loving being close to him. But even that contentment couldn't pull her away from the high voltage feelings coursing through her.

The shocked look on his face didn't surprise her in the least. She had experienced what he was feeling right now just a few moments before. When Geneva had asked her if she was pregnant, that reality sinking in had caused the same reaction in her. Though in mere seconds she had had tears of joy rolling down her cheeks, almost unable to believe that they had been that lucky. Once Kansas' mind was able to recover from the news she saw that same joy in him. When he rushed towards her and licked her neck she leaned into him, burying her nose in his cream fur. "I'm so happy too. So, so happy." They were going to be parents. Her dream was really coming true. She was going to have children with the man she loved more than anything else in the world.

"I don't think I'm very far along at all. The past few days I've been really hungry, and then when Geneva and I took down a doe this morning I got sick before I could eat. She was the one who realized it and told me." Even though she would have found out sooner or later, she was glad to have had Geneva to notice the signs so quickly. It would give them more time to plan and be prepared. Savina sat back onto her haunches, looking at her as of now still flat stomach. "I wonder what they'll look like," she mused aloud to her mate. "I'll have to teach you some Italian, because I'm going to make sure they know." She smiled broadly at her handsome white knight. She had wanted to teach him and now she had the perfect excuse.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread