now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]
Maybe start to wrap this one up soon and then have the thread where he teaches her more reading stuff and she starts to teach him Italian? Big Grin
300+

Maybe it had been a little brash, to come to him so quickly. After all she was probably only a week or two pregnant at this point. But no, she knew. She knew that hunger and nausea were some of the side effects of being pregnant. Not only that but Geneva said that she had been sure as well. Deep down inside of her she knew that she was with child. It was a feeling that couldn't be explained, couldn't be pinpointed. But it was there and she was certain that their children were there, growing inside of her. The shadow of doubt in her mind was completely washed away. As long as she was careful and everything went right, in only a couple moons' time they would be caring for their newborn pups.

Her eyes glittered as she looked at him and gave his cheek another quick lick. "All of them completely dark? Now that would be boring. I hope they have some variety. It would be a shame for your handsome coloring to be lost." When it came to looks she could be just as modest as he was. When he told her she was beautiful she did feel it, and she believed him. Still, she didn't think she was anything special. Only he made her so. "Oh good! You're so smart I'm sure you'll catch on in no time, love." He was so talented at reading and writing that learning a new language would probably be no problem at all.

Her mate's sudden seriousness was matched with some of her own. It warmed her heart as he said those words to her. Savina had never doubted that he would protect their children, but to hear him say it with such confidence. He would do anything for them. The girl rubbed her nose against his. "I know my love. Thank you. We'll both do everything to keep them safe and happy." They would meet this new part of their life together and she had ever confidence they would do fantastically. "I'm so happy that you are the father of my pups Kansas." He was her one and only.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread