now my feet won't touch the ground
[html]
Okie! Since the due date is fast approaching I'm just going to fade to black in this post. :3
300+

She wasn't sure how good a teacher she was still. Though she had taught Apollo and he had become quite the fluent speaker. Though that could have been just as much from his brightness as her instructing. But Kansas was very bright as well. Maybe she was just going to be gifted to have such great students. She also saw it as an opportunity to bring them closer together. It would give him a sense of her history and give him yet another part of her. It would undoubtedly bring their family closer together as well.

Savina's tail began to wave happily again at his words. As always she could see and hear the truth and confidence in his words. Deep down she knew that he would never try to deceive her either. They had built their relationship on openness and honesty. They knew each other's pasts and their faults. Sure, they might stumbled every now and then as she had, but they would make it through no matter what. The mother-to-be felt she had no words to respond to him so she simply gave his neck a loving nibble and let out a happy whine.

All of a sudden she could feel the adrenaline leaking out of her system and felt a sleepiness descend over her body. Delicate muzzle opened in a small yawn. Blinking with heavy lids at her mate she nuzzled her nose against his. "Let's go back to the room. I think I should lay down. Don't want to overexert myself." From now on she would have to not work as hard, take things easy. She doubted she would have a problem doing that, her unborn children were more important than anything. Turning back in the direction of the mansion she walked side by side with her mate back to their home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread