feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Monster? What in the world could she be talking about? Lubomir couldn't genuinely tell. Other than the two of them, there was no one else in the library. He could smell no other scent and unless the wolf had somehow managed to disguise themselves, he doubted they had another intruder. What could anyone want with a library anyway? They could steal the books, sure, but why? There wasn't a raging black market for books and the grey male had been open enough about his project that he expected others to just come and take books as they pleased, as long as he knew about it. Still, he made a great show of looking around, more for the pup's benefit than his own. "I think the monster's gone, I must have chased it away."

He smiled when she moved closer, his eyes belying the real warmth he felt. He could see himself having pups with Mew some day and if they ever did, he wanted them to look like this. Cute and innocent. "I'm Lubomir. I'm the Librarian, I take care of the books here. Who are you, little one? He didn't feel it worth mentioning that he was also Ambassador. Not because he wasn't proud of his position, but because it would be strange to try and explain politics and pack dynamics to one so young. Pups should be left to be pups while they could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread